Confused About Medicare ?
“What You Don’t Know WILL Hurt You!”
There are two parts to Medicare. Part ”A” and Part ”B”. Following are some of the singularities of each part.
• Work 10 years or 40 quarters for $0 premium
• Deductible for hospital admissions can be 6 times a year ($1,364)
• 60 Days benefit pays for in-patient hospital stay, some cost of skilled nursing, hospice and home health care.
• Pays nothing for long term care or out patient services
• Monthly Premium $135.50
• One deductible per calendar year ($185)
• Medicate pays: 80%
• You pay: 20%
• Pays for : Medically necessary services, doctors, MRIs, heart scans and durable medical equipment (example: Diabetic supplies, CPAP, braces and ostomy supplies), outpatient care and preventative services
Medicate Supplement FREEDOM of CHOICE or Medigap Policies
- You must have Part A and Part B
- Enroll at the right time to get Guaranteed Issue!
- Works only with Original Medicare (your Red, White and Blue Card)
- The cost goes up each year!
- A supplement does not have Part D Medicare Prescription Drug Plan
- May Enroll in a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan to avoid Part D penalties